Mittwoch, 10. August 2016

Sailing away - Layout and Painting on a Fabric Canvas Sheet

Hi there,

this is something what I wanted to do a long long time and finally I did it. I tried to paint and scrapbook on a fabric canvas sheet from CanvasCorpBrands and created a scrapbooking page with it.

I used this stretched natural canvas from Canvas Corp and I had so much fun to combine two things I like so much: painting and scrapbooking.


For my little painting I used a photo I made at our vacation at the sea. I painted the little scene on a coat of Gesso. I also used a stencil of Tim Holtz for the texture next to it. Then I added my photo, some flowers I cut out from patterned paper and some rub on words.
I love the natural look and I can frame it or leave it in my scrapbooking album. I will create more of it for sure.

Thanks for visiting me!
Have a nice day!
Stephanie


Kommentare: