Montag, 8. August 2016

Scrapbooking Page with Treasures in Keepsake Envelopes

Hi there,

today I want to show you a Scrapbooking Layout on which I used the Keepsake Envelopes Mix, the Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower and the Girlie Grunge Art Medium from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.



Those envelopes are perfect for treasures, little words to keep in mind, letters, findings on your way or at the beach. The Keepsake Envelopes Mix comes with transparent envelopes in several sizes.
A few months ago we were on vacation at the Bodensee (south of Germany) and I enjoyed to search for pretty shells and little stones. For these things I used the small envelopes.


First I prepared my Layout. Instead of a photo I painted a boat and for the water I used the Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim



On my painting I added a coat of the Girlie Grunge Art Medium. I so love this shiny look and it gives my painting a great protection.



Then I finished the layout with alpha stickers.




Thanks for visiting me today!
I wish you a nice creative day!

Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Girlie Grunge Art Medium by Donna Salazar
Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower by Donna Salazar





Kommentare:

  1. such a beautiful page! gorgeous technique and composition! awesome job!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. such a beautiful page! gorgeous technique and composition! awesome job!

    AntwortenLöschen