Freitag, 5. August 2016

Small Paintings and Sketches in my Midori Art Journal

Hi there,

I just want to show you my latest Art Journal Pages I created in my Midori Art Journal. I love the size of the Art Journal, its not too big, not to small, its perfect for little paintings and for everyday art.









I love to paint faces in this Journal to get more exercise. I also want to start to paint little stories and scenes to let out my fantasy. Perhaps they will be good enough to show you. And I also plan larger paintings on canvas. I hope I will have enough time. We will see. ;-)

I wish you a wonderful weekend and a HAPPY Paint Party Friday!



Stephanie :-)


Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful pages, so many stories. You make me want to take out my art journal!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So beautiful, all of them --- I also need more time! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Your Journal pages are very interesting. Beautifully layered and composed.
    Happy PPF ❤

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. wonderful creative journal pages! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Just wonderful pages. The faces are excellent.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Such sweet pages...a wonderful compilation!! So good to get it all out on the page, good for you!!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. really nice pages, lots of nice things to look at :)

    Happy PFF :)
    Jen #23

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. hach schön sind sie alle... sber das Boot in Bild fünf... seufz

    AntwortenLöschen