Freitag, 16. September 2016

Magic Fantasy in Italy - Scrapbooking Layout with painting

Hi there,

today I want to share a combination of a painting (I already made last year) and scrapbooking.



It took me one year to got the perfect photos for this layout. And finally I can share it. The drawing remembers me of our vacation in Italy but the photos are made at the sea in Germany. I found a photo of an italian street view on Pinterest (theberry.com - https://de.pinterest.com/pin/263390278176476966/) and used it for my drawing.
Usually I don't frame any layouts, but this one got one. I so love this one.

This was the painting without photos. As you can see, I only added the photos and gave them a shadow, and I added some word stickers.


I share it with the fabulous Paint Party Friday. Happy PPF all!

Paint Party Friday

Thanks for visiting me today!

Have a great day!
Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. Ein Traum von einem Layout - oder besser gesagtbein Traum von einem Gemälde mit privaten Fotos!
    Grossartig!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your Italy street scene looks fabulous! The pictures are perfect for it :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. so beautifully done. darling happy girls! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a dynamic collage. Love the composition
    Happy PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. That is a great painting but the addition of the running girls makes it fantastic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Bringing this to life with the girls running down the street. Beautifully done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Stunning...a gorgeous visual with great movement!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wonderful painting, it all just fits perfectly together!

    AntwortenLöschen