Freitag, 2. September 2016

Paintings At the Sea - At the Beach on Canvas

Hi there,

some weeks ago I painted three canvas with the sea theme.



I used two photos from Brigitte (Urmels) as inspiration (thanks again :-)) and one photo I made at our vacation at the sea. I have to admit the photos are nicer, but I had a lot of fun to paint them and that is the most important. After some time, I will revise again.

They are on 40x40 cm and I used priority acrylic paints, but also structure paste and stencils and paper for the backgrounds.





I share these with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! Happy PPF all.

Paint Party Friday

Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. I love the textured skies..wonderful

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Classic, timeless beauty! Wonderful work! Such a beautiful essence of the sea!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my, being a passionate beach/ocean lover I am in love with these beautiful paintings!! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Simply lovely. You have really captured the beach.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Ganz toll!! Wunderbare Bilder, Stephanie!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. All three of your paintings are beautiful and show the nature of the beach so well, free and open. Good work.

    AntwortenLöschen