Donnerstag, 8. September 2016

Scrapbooking Page "At the Sea" with Keepsake Envelope

Hi there,

today I want to show you another Scrapbooking Page on which I used the Keepsake Envelopes Mix from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. Those envelopes are so perfect for findings and treasures.


Let me show you how I created this layout.


1 - First I gathered together some papers matching my colors in the photos I want to scrap. I also wanted to use the Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower in Denim, some stickers and wood embellishments birds.
2 - I decided to adhere some paper scraps horizontal to take up the landscape of the sea on my photos. I used the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable.
3 - Some scraps are teared, some are cuted with scissors.
4 - Then I added my photos in a horizontal line with the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable.


5 - I added some wooden birds onto my page by using also the E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable.
6 - Then I prepared my Keepsake Envelope from the Keepsake Envelopes Mix. I used it for my stones and shellfish I found at this place. The Keepsake Envelopes Mix offers you different sizes to choose the right one for your findings and treasures.
7 - I added some stripes of the Denim Tissue Tape of the Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower by Donna Salazar.
8 - Finishing touches with alpha stickers and some embellishments.




Thanks for visiting me today!
I wish you a nice creative day!

Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable
Girlie Grunge Tissue Tape Denim and Flower by Donna Salazar

Other Supplies:
Paper from Karaliki Scrap - Design Victoria Klabukova
Wood embellishments from Karaliki Scrap

1 Kommentar: