Donnerstag, 22. September 2016

Vintage Tags with Girlie Grunge Medium and Lace Ribbons

Hi there,

today I want to show you two vintage tags on which I used the Girlie Grunge Art Medium and Lace Ribbons by Donna Salazar from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. I got these products to experiment and create something and I hope I can inspire you.


I'm so in love with the Girlie Grunge Art Medium and I'm using it in so many ways: to glue something, to create a collage, to varnish a painting, to make photo transfers,...
Here is what I used for the background of my tags.


For these tags I created a collage by using the Art Medium and paper scraps. I covered the tags and put the scraps down onto the tags. After I was done I let it dry and cut any excess paper and made new holes.


Then I decorated my tags and applied also white Gesso here and there. The decorating part was my favorite, I used a little branch, wire, Lace Ribbons by Donna Salazar, paper flower and eyelets, sticker and wire embellishment. You can also see the Girlie Grunge Twine natural as pendant.




I had so much fun to create them and I hope I could inspire you.
Thanks for visiting me today!
I wish you a nice creative day!

Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Lace Ribbons by Donna Salazar
Girlie Grunge Twine natural by Donna Salazar
Girlie Grunge Art Medium by Donna Salazar

Other Supplies:
Paper from Karaliki Scrap - Design Victoria Klabukova
Sizzix Thinlits Die Set - Estelle

1 Kommentar: