Mittwoch, 26. Oktober 2016

Graphic 45 Blog Hop with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l - Fantasy Shadow Box

Hi there,

a warm welcome to our blog hop with Graphic 45 Blog Hop and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l.



I played with the awesome Enchanted Forest Paper Collection and decorated a ATC Book Box - Ivory by using great adhesives by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.

I created a fantasy shadow box with it by using little paper elements from G45 and I made a cute little Minibook. I had so much fun with it because this is something I do rarely. Now the little book needs to be filled. For this I’m still waiting for the perfect photos.





Thanks for hopping with us today. Please don't miss the awesome projects of the other Artists.

Supplies:
Enchanted Forest Paper Collection
ATC Book Box - Ivory
E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable
3D Foam Squares - White Mix
DODZ Adhesive Dots Mini

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen