Freitag, 28. Oktober 2016

Painted Face and Story Art - Mixed Media Paintings

Hi There,

I want to show you two mixed media paintings I created at the online workshop Soulful Story Art 2 by Annie Hamman. Annie is an amazing artist and her workshop is incredible. I learned a lot in painting faces.


My second one is a smaller one (20x30 cm) and for this I used a photo under the painting as reference. It's painted with a limited color palette and I love it.


I share them with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! Happy PPF!

Have a great day!
Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. they are both so beautiful -great job with your class art! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, these are stunning! Especially like the limited palette. Happy Belated PPF

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful paintings, I especially love the limited palette one, it has a gorgeous, mysterious atmosphere!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful, very dreamy work!!Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen