Samstag, 22. Oktober 2016

Painted Flower Card with the Pigment Powder and Girlie Grunge Art Medium

Hi there,

today I want to show you a painted flower card for which I used a stencil and the Pigment Powder BluePigment Powder Silver and the Girlie Grunge Art Medium by Donna Salazar from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. I got these products to experiment and create something and I hope I can inspire you.



I'm so in love with the Girlie Grunge Art Medium and I'm using it in so many ways: to glue something, to create a collage, to varnish a painting, to make photo transfers,...
AND, I also use it with the Pigment Powder and a little bit of water to create my own paint. It works like a binder and gives a shimmery shine at the same time.


For this card I painted the background with Pigment Powder Silver. I mixed the Pigment with a little bit of water and the Girlie Grunge Art Medium.

Then I used a flower stencil and modelling paste to create the flower. With the Pigment Powder Blue I worked out the shadow at the flower. I gave it some layers and used also a little bit of black acrylic paint mixing it with the blue tone to create more depth.


To give the flower an interesting touch I added a little piece of Girlie Grunge Gauze at the center and glued it down with the Girlie Grunge Art Medium.




I had so much fun to create them and I hope I could inspire you.
Thanks for visiting me today!
I wish you a nice creative day!

Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Pigment Powder Blue by Donna Salazar
Pigment Powder Silver by Donna Salazar
Girlie Grunge Art Medium by Donna Salazar
Girlie Grunge Gauze by Donna Salazar

Other supplies:
Marigold Stencil by Donna Downey

1 Kommentar: