Freitag, 4. November 2016

Abstract Painting - Urban and Industrial Landscape

Hi There,

today I want to show you my series of abstract paintings "urban and industrial landscape". (4 of 5 paintings)


They are all 40x40 cm and I used only black and white and some spots of colors. It was so much fun and free to paint them. I added some sketches with a black pen here and there and I love the combination of abstract and more detailed elements.



I share them with the fabulous Paint Party Friday! Happy PPF!

Thanks for visiting me today!

Have a great creative day,
Stephanie

Kommentare:

  1. It's beautiful!! Amazing piece of art !!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOW fantastic pieces. I love that they are black and white with a little bit of color. Just gorgeous.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. these are gorgeous Stephanie-wow! Happy PPF!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful paintings! So soft and lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I love these! I am a fan of architecture as well.
    They reminded me of a painting I had last year. I only just realized now that I had gotten to busy to post it to my blog at the time.
    I've included a link to the image, I hope it works.
    http://wp.me/a4wWTM-l1

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. These are amazing, beautiful and realistic. Hope you will share some more. Happy PPF (on Sunday)

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow!!! These are spectacular!!! No other words needed.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. These are great.. I always love architecture in artwork!!

    Hugs Giggles

    AntwortenLöschen