Dienstag, 8. November 2016

Creative Sheets and Die Cutting

Hi There,

there is so much fun with 3 D Foam Creative Sheets and Die Cutting and I want to show you how quick and easy you can create motives by yourself with your favorite Dies.

I got these adhesive products to create something with it and inspire you.


I decorated my December Daily with a Bigz Die from Sizzix and a white 3 D Foam Creative Sheets. Here is how I made it.


1 - I used my Sizzix Big Shot to cut out and a white 3 D Foam Creative Sheets to cut out a tree.
2 - I carefully removed the tree.
3 - I removed the foil and added some Glitter, Embossing Powder and snow flakes onto my tree by pulling of the top foil of my tree. Then I heated it.
4 - I added some white paint on it for a snowy look.

Then I decorated my cover by using paper, sticker and other embellishments.


I love how it turned out, it's all white in white.


It's really an awesome technique and I hope you will give it a try.

Thanks for visiting me today!
have a great day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3 D Foam Creative Sheets
3D Foam Squares Mix - white

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen