Dienstag, 22. November 2016

Winter Card made with 3D Foam Creative Sheets


Hi There,

there is so much fun with 3 D Foam Creative Sheets and Die Cutting and I want to show you how quick and easy you can create motives by yourself with your favorite Dies.

I got these adhesive products to create something with it and inspire you.


I decorated a Mixed Media Card with a Bigz Die from Sizzix and a black 3 D Foam Creative SheetsHere is how I made it.


I used a cardborad and glued down some old paper scraps with the Girlie Grunge Art Medium by Donna Salazar. Then I added a bit of Gesso and some spots of paint and removed the excess paper with scissors.


I used my Sizzix Big Shot Express to cut out and a black 3 D Foam Creative Sheets to cut out wings.


I removed the foil and added some Glitter and Embossing Powder. I used different types of powders, that will give the wings a more dimensional and interesting look. Then I heated it.


Then I added a sticker and put it onto 3 different papers and adhered it with 3D Foam Squares Mix - white.


It's really fun technique and I hope you will give it a try.

Thanks for visiting me today!
have a great day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3 D Foam Creative Sheets
3D Foam Squares Mix - white


1 Kommentar: