Donnerstag, 8. Dezember 2016

Advents Calendar with Keepsake Envelopes

Hi there,

today I want to show you an Advents-Calendar for which I used the Keepsake Envelopes Mix from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. Those envelopes are so perfect to celebrate a December Countdown.


In Germany childs and adults get a Christmas Calendar to count down the days to christmas and to ease the wait of Christmas. It's a wonderful tradition and for this Christmas I made also one for my parents.

You can see I used for each day a Keepsake Envelope and I choosed different sizes. Behind every envelope there is a photo and a little message with wisdoms and claims. In the bigger ones are also tiny little presents and drawings of the girls. With each day they will see more photos and at the 24th of December they will have a complete photo collage.
And next year I can fill it again with photos of 2017...



Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable

Und nicht vergessen:

Don't forget:

Creative Jumpstart 2017 von und mit Nathalie Kalbach ist eröffnet. Für 45$ erhaltet Ihr von 27 Künstlern Videos, welche Euch mit Inspirationen und Ideen in höhere kreative Sphären verhelfen werden. Ich freue mich riesig in 2017 als einer der Künstler dabei zu sein und mit dem Thema "Mix and Match and Master" erwarten Euch quasi die "Geheimrezepte" der Künstler.

Hier könnt Ihr Euch für Creative Jumpstart 2017 anmelden.  

If you're not familiar with CJS, it's a one-of-a-kind online event to kick your creativity into high gear in January 2017. 
Learn techniques, discover new materials, and connect with other artists and crafters. 
Throughout January participants get access to 27 downloadable videos from 27 featured artists. I'm proud to be one of those artists, called “JumpStarters.”


You can here sign up for Creative Jumpstart 2017.  



Mein Projekt habe ich betitelt mit "The Magic of Black and White" und hier ist ein sneak dazu. Ein wenig Zeichnen, Kratzen, Schaben, Kohle, Fototransfer und einiges mehr erwarten Euch.

My project is all about "The magic of black and white". With charcoal, a bit of drawing, phototransfer, scratch and scrape you will learn techniques about how I create my art.


Hier könnt Ihr Euch für Creative Jumpstart 2017 anmelden.  



Thanks for visiting me today!
I wish you a nice creative day!

Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
E-Z Dots® Permanent - Refillable

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen