Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2016

Wintercard with 3D Foam Snowflakes

Hi There,

Christmas is coming and it's cold outside, so I made a easy card with 3D Foam Snowflakes and glitter and embossing powders.



I got these adhesive products to create something with it and inspire you and here is how I made it.



1. First I prepared a cardstock and used an embossing folder to make embossed snowflakes onto my card. I also prepared my title with alpha sticker. Then I put out all the materials and things I wanted to use.
As you can see, I also prepared some 3D Foam Snowflakes with Glitter and heat embossing powder. I used a stamp of a teabag from one of my stamp collections and cut it out. And I also found a little chipboard heart I painted red.

2. I used the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser to adhere a diecutting snowflake.

3. Then I choosed some of the 3D Foam Snowflakes and little circles.

4. With 3D Foam Squares Mix - white I adhered the stamp and the little heart.




And inside the card I used a Keepsake Envelope and another 3D Foam Snowflake to put some tea in it.



I wish you all a Merry Christmas, have a beautiful day with lots of love, nice presents, happy moments and fun.

Thanks for visiting me today!
have a great day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
3D Foam Squares Mix - white
Keepsake Envelopes Mix

1 Kommentar: