Sonntag, 22. Januar 2017

Clean and Simple Scrapbooking Layout with the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser

Hi There,

I want to show you a Scrapbooking Layout for which I used the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


I got this adhesive product to create something with it and to try it out.


This is a layout about my work at the TV Channel HSE24 Germany last year. I presented products from Sizzix and created all projects for the shows by my own.
For all projects I used products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®. And you have to know the projects have to create, pack, unpack, set up, photo dates..., so they needs very good and strong adhesives to get through everything. I need not emphasize that everything was to satisfaction.
I also needed different products, 3D Foam Products, Tapes and Dispensers, and other speciality adhesives you can all find at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.

It was a very exciting, but also exhausting adventure to present live on air, I don't want to miss in my life. ;-)



The E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser is a transparent permanent double-sided very good adhesives which sticks very well. Perfect for fabric stripes or thick paper, but also for transparent objects. 

Thanks for visiting me today!
have a great day!
Stephanie



Kommentare: