Sonntag, 8. Januar 2017

Maskuline Art Tag with collage and steampunk gear

Hi There,

I wish you all a Happy New Year, may all your dreams come true.
I want to show you a maskuline Art Tag, a gift tag on which I used several products from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®.


I got these adhesive products to create something with it and inspire you and here is how I made it.


1. First I prepared the background for the tag with collage by using old book paper and tissue paper and the Girlie Grunge Art Medium. I also used white Gesso and black paint and charcoal to create some texture. Then I adhered some die cuts with the E-Z Runner® Ultra Refillable Dispenser.
2. Then I distressed the edges of the tag with black Distress Ink and added some rub ons.
3. I choosed different items with a metal look and decided to use metal gears and a gears cut out and tassels. I glued the gears to each other with DODZ Adhesive Dots 3D.
4. And I adhered the hole thing also with a DODZ Adhesive Dots 3D.




Thanks for visiting me today!
have a great day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen