Mittwoch, 8. Februar 2017

Wedding Set - Guest Book, Card and Dressform

Hi There,

I want to show you my Ensemble I made for the CHA 2017 for the Scrapbbook Adhesives by 3l booth. I used some materials from the Donna Salazar line and had so much fun to create this wedding set.


This is a little Guest Book for signatures of every guest at a wedding. It's a tiny little book in vintage style made from paper from Graphic45 and it's in a little Keepsake Envelope. I also used Pigment Powder gold at the background.


This is a little card for which I created a bigger flower out from the Girlie Grunge Gauze and some Canvas Ribbons at the center of the flower. To glue the different layers together I used the Girlie Grunge Art Medium.


My last item is a dressform as a decoration element. I used the Girlie Grunge Gauze and Canvas Ribbons and a lot of Girlie Grunge Art Medium to form it.



Thanks for visiting me today!
Have a great day!
Stephanie

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®
Girlie Grunge Art Medium by Donna Salazar
Canvas Ribbons by Donna Salazar
Girlie Grunge Gauze by Donna Salazar
Pigment Powder gold  by Donna Salazar
Keepsake Envelope

1 Kommentar: