Mittwoch, 22. März 2017

Spring Card with 3 D Foam Squares at the outside

Hi there,

it's rainy and cold in Germany these days, so I decided to get in the spring by creating a spring card with fresh and bright colors.


I got these products to create with them and I hope I can give you some inspiration).

I used the 3D Foam Squares - white mix at the outside of my card with embossing powder and glitter and some die cuts. My choosed colors are light blue and light and darker pink/rose.


On some squares I mixed my glitter and embossing powder together. These I liked most and used them for my card.


Then I added some die cuts and adhered them with the E-Z Dots® Permanent Refillable Dispenser. I finished the card with alpha sticker, a rub on and a little flower sticker.


Spring is coming, for sure.

Thanks for visiting me today!
Stephanie :-)

Supplies from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L®

Other:
Sizzix Thinlits Die - Meadow Butterfly
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Starterkit - Butterfly die

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen