Samstag, 23. September 2017

Blog Hop with Stampendous and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l

Hi there,

welcome to our blog hop with Stampendous and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3l!


I got these cute snowmen, dies and matching stamps (Snowman Trio Cling Stamps and Dies Set), and great embossing powder (Frantage Encrusted Jewel Technique 5-Jar Kits) from Stampendous to create something with them and I'm so in love.


I made these 4 little cards and can't wait for the cold season and the gift wrapping time to use them.


My first two snowmen are made with the embossing powder and to adhere it I used the Dual Tip Glue Pen. Then I heat embossed it and colored them with some watercolor pens. Then I cut them out with my Big Shot and adhered them to my backgrounds with 3D Foam Squares - white mix.


The following two snowmen are stamped, colored and then I cut them out with my Big Shot. To give them a little 3D effect I used the 3D Foam Squares - white mix to adhere them. I also created some words by writing them in a word document and printed out. I distressed the paper and adhered them also with little 3D Foam Squares.


The finishing touch was to give the cards an outline by using brown acrylic paint. 


Thanks for visiting me today! Enjoy our blog hop and don't miss the chance to win awesome prices.

Dual Tip Glue Pen
3D Foam Squares - white mix
Snowman Trio Cling Stamps and Dies Set



1 Kommentar: